Summertime is the perfect atmosphere to celebrate and share the memories of Summer entertaining. I really go to town on this one. Do I go over the top- maybe;) – but its so much fun & I love to see my guests reaction. They’re always surprised to see what I pulled out from my sleeve 😉 .
From backyard BBQs, to dessert nights, coastal brunches and Summer garden dinner parties, it’s always so much fun entertaining when the weather is warm and sunny and the nights are hot! Everyone feels relaxed happy and in a jovial mood- Ooh lala!
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion, holiday or savoring Summer, these tips will be sure to impress!
Get ready to entertain in style!
Here are my favorite tips to decorate an elegant and enchanting summer entertaining celebration:
- Create a welcoming entrance to your home for your summer soiree. Let your creativity and imagination run wild. Creating an attractive ambiance is what makes your space stand out. When guests come to your home for a casual get-together or event, they want to feel a connection and feel inspired by it.
- Add a touch of sparkle! Dress up the entranceway and your outdoor area with garden lights and lanterns or twinkling string lights. This sets a magical mood for guests.
- Pick a fun theme for your bash and decorate with colorful party décor novelty items and matching Summer accessories. For example, if you’re hosting a coastal brunch, decorate with seashells and flamingoes. Or if it’s an evening garden party, decorate with a nature-themed vintage coastal look.
- Dress up your table with an elegant tablescape adorned with beautiful fresh flowers and eye-catching centerpiece.
- Top the tables with a mini floral bouquet tied with ribbon for each guest atop matching themed plates, napkins and glassware to set the table in style.
- Place mini votive candle holders with tea light candles on tables with bowls of seashells for an enchanting mood.
- Serve unique and refreshing Summer themed cocktails with clever names with vintage labels. You can also do this with wine labels as well. Remember to add festive Summer wine charms on glasses too!
- Arrange a spread of elegant eats for your guests. Prepare themed snacks and light bites, delish appetizers, fresh fruits, veggie platters, cheese and crackers and salad jars.
- Create a delicious dessert station with sweet treats such as rainbow mini cupcakes or floral topped mini cakes, fruit-topped slushies and fresh-squeezed lemonade station that will be sure to impress!
- Wrap up the bash with a party favor treat for each guest stylishly tied with a raffia ribbon.
By implementing these Summer outdoor entertaining tips and your elegant bash will go in Summer history as one epic and memorable hit!